Visit this playlist and give it a spin!
This post is the second part of a series, here’s the first one!
Another round of artists and bands that add on the list ; 100 songs from the whole selection of music we’ve used to build our Indie/Alternative monthly playlists. Be sure to check these bands and artists through our official playlist – that we’ll keep updating while 2018 ends. Here’re the positions from 81 to 100 – 10 more songs we love and that we hope you will love too! You’ll find the playlist in every streaming service. We hope you enjoy the experience.
Thanks again to all these artists and bands for an amazing year. And thank you, lovely listener!
90. Swim – Dizzy
89. Cold Light Of The Day – Miles Kane
88. What’s It All For? – Yellow Days
87. Burning Down – Everyone You Know
86. Car Park – Fenne Lily (feat. Panama)
85. Boys – Henry Jamison
84. Ruthless – The Marías – Superclean, Vol. II
83. Apollo – St. Paul & The Broken Bones
82. Centerline – Ava Luna
81. Halves and Quarters – Guantanamo Bay Surf Club
Find them here and keep updated for the whole list ending 2018.